• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

It's A Small Ski Diva World

braveskimom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just have to share this....sometime last winter, a Ski Diva from Ireland responded to a post that I had made. We were already planning to go to Ireland this summer, so I contacted her. Not only did she help us choose our destination, but she has been a wealth of kindness, helpful information and generosity! We will be meeting up with her and her family this summer.

It's a small Ski Diva world!:grouphug:Here's to all of you warm, friendly Ski Divas. Thank you!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I love it when Divas 1) help each other out, and 2) meet one another off the web site. The whole point of TheSkiDiva.com was to establish a community where women with a shared passion could come together. I'm delighted to see that in action.

Have a great time in Ireland and be sure to post pix!

braveskimom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well thank you, I will post a pix or two. The story just gets better. My husband and son now have a golf date while we're there with the Diva's husband. I only hope that someday they will reciprocate and visit us in Colorado!

Jenny

Angel Diva
Have fun - when are you going?

We were there about four years ago and had a great time!

braveskimom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We're Back!

Hi Divas, so some of you asked me to post some pictures from Ireland. I promise just to put up a few (actually, this took so long to load, there is only one). Ireland was fab. Meeting 3VSki and her family was the highlight. We all hit it off and had a couple of very nice evenings together.

When I asked for travel advice, she directed us to Dunfanaghy in County Donegal. It was perfect!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Attachments

• P1010723.jpg
    P1010723.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 104

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing....
attachment.php

C

CMCM

Love the photo, it looks familiar and I bet I've been there in the distant past. I lived in Ireland for a year....in County Leitrim near Carrick on Shannon. Lovely place, I adore Ireland and its people!

I watched a goofy movie last night "Waking Ed Devine" which is set in a small Irish village by the sea, absolutely loved the scenery. Ireland's on my bucket list for sure. Would love to explore the countryside on horseback. Glad you had a great trip BSM! Nice change from Colorado~

3VSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey I'm sitting looking down on Killihoey Beach right now in Dunfanaghy with a glass of red wine - logged on to the ski diva site. Life is good!! I was delighted to share this little corner of Ireland with Brave Ski Mom - lovely to have met you and your family
:hug:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna