• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Italy September 2010 - San Benedetto del Tronto

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK .... another trip report from Italy. I went to San Benedetto del Tronto (where else?) for two weeks with my mom. She is 80 years old and so I had to take care of her as much as possible. We spent the sunnier days on the beach and the rest doing some trips to the mountains and surroundings. We also went shopping a lot. I also woke up 06:30 every day to do some jogging or do some football exercices on the beach. I also did some kilometers on my mountainbike. Not as much as I wanted because of bad weather in the second week. It rained many the times in the evening and so the bikeride into town wasn't possible. One afternoon during a thunderstorm we visited different places so I could take pictures of the waves. I took some pics out of the car with the waves coming over the car sometimes! We relaxed most of the time so no stress allowed during these two weeks. I had hoped to meet some of my new Facebook friends from there but none of my messages on FB to them where returned. Shopping was also very nice. There is so much nice stuff in Italy. As always I had much fun with my friends who work all in the hotel I stayed.
We had a very good time together in Italy!

Pictures can be found at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=88799&id=1271336511&l=a4d2773944

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Beautiful photos! I will be heading to Italy myself in about 1.5 weeks... we are going climbing around Liguria and then are going to take a side trip to San Gimigniano area of Tuscany.

K.

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Beautiful photos! I will be heading to Italy myself in about 1.5 weeks... we are going climbing around Liguria and then are going to take a side trip to San Gimigniano area of Tuscany.

K.

Thanks a lot Kimmyt!:thumbsup:

Very nice place to visit!!!! Tuscany and Liguria .... someday I have to go and visit other places in Italy!!!:becky:

Jenny

Angel Diva
Looks beautiful - some of the beach pictures and the sunsets look just like my "home" beach here.

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks Jenny ... I wish I had a home beach here ... nearest place with access to the sea is 600km away ..... :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly