• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

is there a doctor in the house??

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I also use the Neil med packs in Neto pot, but will def boil water ahead of time, let it cool in another bottle and then micro a few seconds to warm it. Maple syrup in purifier…I’m intrigued..what’s that about?

also, derm said the skin changes prob just from the intense swelling. Almost like bruising in my sinus- and since I’m so fair skinned, he told me that’s prob why it looked so bad. Also told me to keep up with UV blockers and come back to him in 6 weeks for follow up. The antibiotic is def working and I’m so so relieved. I was running all
Sorts of wild scenarios in my head.
Thanks for the support
Sorry, I meant to say I drink lots of water. I add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup +1/16 teaspoon of salt to 16 oz of water. I aim to drink 11 oz per hour. I live in Colorado and am chronically dehydrated. This solution helps to keep my sinuses from drying out.

Technically, one shouldn't run an air purifier and humidifier at the same time. The air purifier keeps the air quality in my bedroom cleaner. I definitely need to dust more.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna