• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Is it BAD if bindings are too old for release check?

alison wong

Angel Diva
The old version is a REALLY nice ski, and is a great ski to learn to make great turns on.
old version = temptation
new version = experience
Correct?
What do you mean old version is a REALLY nice ski? What about the new version, less good?
I am curious coz I have the temptation model.
Pretty sure I demoed the Experience 2 times in 2018, 1st time at Roundtop here in PA in Feb 2018, 2nd time at Alta in April 2018.
1st time I really liked it. 2nd time, it felt "meh", nothing special. Not sure why the difference though.
Could it be Alta demo is 2019 version?

So glad to help! Keep us posted.
My friend got her skis from eBay, Rossi Temp 84 154 2017 model. Thanks @diymom.

Now "we" need to find ski boots.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
old version = temptation
new version = experience
Correct?
What do you mean old version is a REALLY nice ski? What about the new version, less good?
I am curious coz I have the temptation model.
Pretty sure I demoed the Experience 2 times in 2018, 1st time at Roundtop here in PA in Feb 2018, 2nd time at Alta in April 2018.
1st time I really liked it. 2nd time, it felt "meh", nothing special. Not sure why the difference though.
Could it be Alta demo is 2019 version?

My friend got her skis from eBay, Rossi Temp 84 154 2017 model. Thanks @diymom.

Now "we" need to find ski boots.
Yes, previous version (prior to the new Experience, which was the Temptation) was until this season, so yes, you probably demoed the Experience at Alta. TOTALLY different skis. I like them both, having skied them both, but did prefer the previous models (the Temptation.) I'm glad she found some!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna