• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

iPhone SE icon - what is this?

Jenny

Angel Diva
Does anyone know what the little symbol to the right of the battery icon is? Pretty sure it showed up with this last update, but maybe I turned something on that wasn’t before. I've been googling but can’t find anything. And it doesn’t always show there, only on the home screen. And the 81 is always an 81, and it’s separate from the battery pic because when I switch from an app (where it doesn’t show) to the home screen (where it does) it sort of floats on as a separate item.

317024E7-8467-4AE1-8BA3-6E0D4E964F0A.jpeg

3E542E47-1E3F-4305-AD46-89045B463307.jpeg

Jenny

Angel Diva
And while I’m asking (haven’t googled for this yet, just noticed it while posting) what's the 0 doing on the far left, next to my signal strength?

Neither of these things show on my iPad (but the iPad is just WiFi, if that maybe turns out to matter).

gingerjess

Angel Diva
It looks like the background picture you're using on your iPhone was originally a screenshot taken on an Android device. Those are some of the Android status bar icons.

The update might have changed the part of the image that's being used for the home screen background. If you go into the phone settings, you should be able to adjust the background positioning so that part of the picture isn't visible.

Jenny

Angel Diva
OK, that's hysterical, because I only set that background recently and it was likely around the same time as the update. But it looks like your're right, cuz when I look at the original pic, there it is!:doh:

Glad I stopped googling and just asked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly