• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Inline skating

MissySki

Angel Diva
Powerslide and Rollerblade were the best options when I was shopping last year. Of course it depends on your feet and how each feels to you.

I’m embarrassed to say that as gung ho as I was last year, I never went out on my new skates!! Last spring seemed to rain literally every weekend and then when we got through that it was so darn hot I just didn’t want to be out on hot pavement learning and then I kind of gave up.. However, I am super psyched to start up this year, and plan to start really soon (weather permitting) with how much I’ll be home now! I’d rather start when it’s a but cooler bow so I can hopefully be more comfortable moving more when it does actually get hot this year.

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I've had mine a good while, so I don't know what's currently available, er a month ago, but I was always sooo appreciative that mine had brakes while many did not.... Mine are Rollerblade.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I've had mine a good while, so I don't know what's currently available, er a month ago, but I was always sooo appreciative that mine had brakes while many did not.... Mine are Rollerblade.

Mine have a brake as well. When buying I was asked if I wanted it installed or not, and was like absolutely!! :faint:

SarahXC

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just wanted to celebrate a little victory! Today on my rollerblades I was able to identify an open ankle as a cause of some challenges I was having getting my right pinky toe edge during some inside ski turn initiation drills on the snow earlier this year. Really cool to get the crossover into the skates. First time I have experienced that. I am excited for the chance to work on improving from the road in front of my mailbox!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly