• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Indy Pass - Eastern Ski Safari 2023

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I hope Bolton is better for you today. My son was there a few weeks ago and raved about it. Conditions were great then, though.
I love reading your trip report! Makes me wish I was there, but that snow would just kill my legs.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Bolton Valley again today - this time, as @ilovepugs said, with @BlueSkies and her DH. The rain held off until early afternoon, and we’re just now back from a yummy dinner.

Tomorrow is our last ski day, up at Jay Peak, with the same crew as today. Mr. BlueSkies has promised to show the guys the trees, and I don’t know what I’ll do, but wander about the mountain following other people until it gets too busy and we decide to quit.

We'll start the long drive home tomorrow night after skiing, so we don’t have to do it all in one day, and then finish up on Sunday. Already have a good book to listen to so we're all set.

Renewed our Indy Pass for next year, too.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Today was our final ski day on our safari, and likely our final ski day this year. We went up to Jay Peak, and skied with @BlueSkies and her DH. Conditions were … firm. Extremely firm. So, so firm. Some ice was seen and mostly avoided, but honestly there were times that it was preferable to the hard balls of snow/ice on the other parts of the run. We managed about 2.5 hours before lunch, and then decided to get a head start on the trip home.

BlueSkies had made chili (thank you!) so we had a nice lunch at the condo first. It was heavenly to be able to park there, too, and boot up inside the condo instead of having to deal with the base lodge.

At lunch, I also suffered a potential season ending injury, lol - somehow managed to tweak my quad muscle while scooting in my chair at the lunch table. Don’t know what happened, but it's not everyone who can get hurt while eating! It's still achy, too, hours later.

Big thanks to @ilovepugs, her DH, Spencer, Pippin, Baxter, and Sasha for their hospitality this week, too.

shadoj

Angel Diva
@Jenny -- Glad you got to meet up & ski with so many Divas! Was fun following your reports.

Those non-skiing injuries from household furniture & stationary objects are sneaky... heal up quickly! Safe travels home, too.

Hope you make it out to DivaEast next year!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Today was our final ski day on our safari, and likely our final ski day this year. We went up to Jay Peak, and skied with @BlueSkies and her DH. Conditions were … firm. Extremely firm. So, so firm. Some ice was seen and mostly avoided, but honestly there were times that it was preferable to the hard balls of snow/ice on the other parts of the run. We managed about 2.5 hours before lunch, and then decided to get a head start on the trip home.
Glad we stayed home. Sasha sends her love. Hope you have a joyful reunion with Rascal today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly