• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Indian Market in Santa Fe

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
We are presently driving home from our annual Santa Fe and Keystone trip. I am learning to upload, edit, and post photos on my new I-phone. So the sizing may be a bit weird. Gotta figure it all out before the start of ski season. Just keep in mind that "there's an app for that".

The pottery is gorgeous but even small pots can be expensive, particularly if they are made by a well known Native American artist.

d493f914.jpg

4d5740b1.jpg

9c2b23f6.jpg

There were a lot of paintings as well, and of course jewelry with silver, turquoise, etc. We bought a few small items, mainly as gifts. It seemed that the economy had seriously impacted the number of big ticket items being purchased. :loco:

dfd1b981.jpg

There was also entertainment.

6aba7633.jpg

And finally, perhaps my favorite picture of all, the snow guns at A-Basin. We noticed that both Keystone and the Basin have started putting their snow guns on the slopes. It was nice to experience cool temps for a few days, particularly now that we have returned home to another heat wave in Los Angeles.

I hear that this summer in CO has been very cold and wet. Hope this translates to a cold snowy winter. THINK SNOW!!!!! :grouphug:

9617a26f.jpg

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Very nice items on the pics!!!!
You do the same as I do .... I find always something about skiing in most of my trips .... either little ski resorts or disused lifts/gondolas or something else ... :becky:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna