• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

In search of . . . this ornament display

Jenny

Angel Diva
Any chance there's someone out there who has this Crate and Barrel ornament hanger and doesn’t want it so they sell it to me? It was one of this things that they had every darn year so I finally bought one with the plan to get the other one the next year. Yeah, that was the year they were discontinued and I’ve never found another one since then.

E75A8FDD-CF12-469A-800B-3D8E0957656B.jpeg

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Any chance there's someone out there who has this Crate and Barrel ornament hanger and doesn’t want it so they sell it to me? It was one of this things that they had every darn year so I finally bought one with the plan to get the other one the next year. Yeah, that was the year they were discontinued and I’ve never found another one since then.

View attachment 14277
Have you tried searching on eBay?

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Repeatedly checking eBay and craigslist might work. I just used "Crate and Barrel brass ornament tree." There are other sites that sell used goods.

Does it have a model number on the bottom? If so, you could try Googling that.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Repeatedly checking eBay and craigslist might work. I just used "Crate and Barrel brass ornament tree." There are other sites that sell used goods.

Does it have a model number on the bottom? If so, you could try Googling that.
Pro Tip: After after you do your search on eBay, select "Save this search", and you'll get an email anytime something pops up.

Jenny

Angel Diva
I’ve searched EBay and everywhere else I could think of in prior years and never found anything, but getting it out this year made me want to look again.

I've got the box, so I can find the exact product number easily enough.

Thanks for the saved search tip, didn’t know that.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Saves a lot of wasted search time. Also, you can see what keeps popping up, and revise the saved search parameters accordingly.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I did a quick search this morning when I first saw the post. It comes up mostly on pinterest, none available that I saw right off. The search term that brought up the most hits was "Crate and Barrel ornament centerpiece." There had been one on Poshmark, but it is already sold. Keeping a saved search on eBay is probably your best bet in the long run, but the occasional google search wouldn't hurt.

Jenny

Angel Diva
I did a quick search this morning when I first saw the post. It comes up mostly on pinterest, none available that I saw right off. The search term that brought up the most hits was "Crate and Barrel ornament centerpiece." There had been one on Poshmark, but it is already sold. Keeping a saved search on eBay is probably your best bet in the long run, but the occasional google search wouldn't hurt.
Pinterest results confuse me. Do people sell things there or is it just like a collection of things they like?

And yes, I should put more of a regular effort into it, I guess, but it's been a lot of years and I tend to only think about it once a year, now. This year it was Friday, when I pulled out the decorations again.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, pinterest is just things you like, kind of like pinning things up on a bulletin board.

I'll certainly keep an eye out now when I'm thrifting and elsewhere.

newboots

Angel Diva
No, but Oooo, that gives me an idea for my jewelry hanger! It has no necklaces at the moment because I'm still unpacking. Ornaments!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly