• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

Jilly

Staff member
I clicked on that to see what it was....pop up come up 8-10 weeks delivery to Canada, AUS or NZ. Good thing I don't want one!!

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

newboots

Angel Diva
Periwinkle is practically my favorite color, and the bibs look smashing with your new jacket.

Tvan

Angel Diva
I don't know this brand, so can't comment on quality, but I like the style. Trim look and lots of pockets!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@alison wong I have not seen that jacket in person - have you been able to find this in a retail store or just seeing people on the hill? I would buy the Moss Jacket if it came in the grey color. The jackets are cute.

My only comments are that the powder skirt doesn't seem removable, and it's unclear if the hood is helmet compatible. The price is too good to be true? a 20/20 jacket for $209? free shipping? and 30 days return? Just buy it. ;0

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I see quite a few skiers wearing Montec brand jacket this year in Colorado resorts, Alta as well as small hill in Pennsylvania. What do y'all think of the design and quality? It is from Sweden.

Asking because I am considering my next jacket purchase.

Montecwear link

View attachment 15397
I saw someone at Sunday River with this same anorak style and I liked it enough to look it up. I have never seen one to try, but I would give it a whirl. It was super sharp looking.

alison wong

Angel Diva
have you been able to find this in a retail store or just seeing people on the hill? I would buy the Moss Jacket if it came in the grey color.
Not in retail stores but see plenty skiers wear this brand this season. First time was at Alta, then at Liberty, A-Basin etc.

Actually I like the Doom model because of the side (asymmetrical) zipper. I think it is the only brand with asymmetrical zipper design....

Price is very reasonable and it has good return policy.

I saw someone at Sunday River with this same anorak style and I liked it enough to look it up. I have never seen one to try, but I would give it a whirl. It was super sharp looking.

Same here. 1st time saw it at Alta. It was kinda "love at first sight" because it was so sharp looking and I decided to look it up online.

newboots

Angel Diva
I shouldn't have clicked! What a great jacket!

I didn't find a sleeve zipper, which is pretty important to me. I want my pass there and my pass doesn't want any competition from other objects in the pass pocket. But otherwise, so inexpensive and so cool!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna