• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is a lovely colour!

Tvan

Angel Diva
@Jenny - great color! That will look great with your black and white snowpants.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Thanks everyone!

@ski diva - The first time I zipped it up it started opening from the bottom, but I may not have made sure it was all lined up right either. If it keeps happening, then I’ll have it replaced.

@Tvan - It would have to be a pretty warm day for me to just be wearing that jacket while I skied, but it’ll make a good layer, as well as an about-the-town jacket.

I usually go red or purple, but this is a nice change from the norm.

newboots

Angel Diva
I LOVE that color. Periwinkle blue, right? Not quite purple, but a special blue.

Blondeinabmw

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried on my black Columbia Titanium Shreddin jacket and apparently the Covid 19 (lbs) has struck me as well. With a tank top underneath it fits fine. But forget any layers other than the thinnest of shirts.

I get super sweaty anyway and inevitably end up with a chill when I'm not going down the mountain, so I found a DSG shell jacket at a great price. I was very conflicted about the color, but opted for tangerine. The other choices were pineapple, watermelon or apple. I figured orange would work kinda with my plummy pants, and I also have those pants in black.

My backup choice of jacket is more than double the price of that DSG one right now, but it looks virtually identical to the kinda snug insulated jacket I already have. I know its great fabric - love the four way stretch and its super chic, but I hate being in all or mostly black sometimes and my family cannot see me!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.57.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.57.35 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 51MLOxxk+WL._SL1200_.jpg
    51MLOxxk+WL._SL1200_.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 11.01.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 11.01.34 AM.png
    459.7 KB · Views: 6

MissySki

Angel Diva
I ordered this new shell I've been eyeing for awhile because I found a screaming good deal on it at over 50% off. Haven't actually tried it on, so we'll see if it makes the cut once it comes in. The color is called "beet" and it's the Flylow Billie coat. Won't be in for a couple of weeks so now I wait.. :becky:
Billie Coat.jpg

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I ordered this new shell I've been eyeing for awhile because I found a screaming good deal on it at over 50% off. Haven't actually tried it on, so we'll see if it makes the cut once it comes in. The color is called "beet" and it's the Flylow Billie coat. Won't be in for a couple of weeks so now I wait.. :becky:
View attachment 13952

Ooh I’ve been eyeing that coat as well! Can’t wait to hear what you think!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, I got the sage green, it is a quiet, neutral color. But mostly because it reminded of a jacket my grandmother made for me many many moons ago. She was an excellent seamstress.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly