• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

Blondeinabmw

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wasn't going to do it. But I did it. With my favorite pants????
HYPRAR Colorblock Rose Print Fully Lined Jacket
1692900111624.png

Amie H

Angel Diva
I got a new "cold weather" ski jacket on sale a few weeks ago from Eddie Bauer. The one I'd been using I've fondly referred to as my "ugly jacket" because it was a little big and very boxy, and super-unflattering! :laughter:

This style is also a bit boxy, but I need to usually size up due to my bust measurements (cup size DD.) I like the color better than my other one, AND that the outer fabric is reflective, which will be good for me as I do a fair amount of night skiing in WI. I mean, the style name is "Night Ski!" It has all the technical requirements I wanted and hopefully will be a comfy companion on those chilly Wisconsin nights.

Best of all, I was able to stack two promotions at the time, so it was only $99 plus free shipping. I think only XXL is left in stock now in the bluish-gray color I got. I've mostly been using either gray or maroon pants and I think it will go fine with either.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pretty color, it'll look great with maroon pants, and, naturally, gray. What a deal!

Rashika

Certified Ski Diva
I'm so happy!:yahoo:

Love this new jacket, excellent service, very quick postage ( 4 days to NZ from Sweden), awesome colour range and styles, lots of features and it fits me nicely as it has a drawstring in the waist (unlike my old jacket which made me look like a shapeless box)
Ok the hood looks odd In the pic but fits nicely over my helmet, when I have it on!

received_976547433424453.jpeg

received_620747796917280.jpeg

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is it just me or are this years colors well, not inspiring?
Stio, Flylow and Arctyerx, North Face, Patagonia - Strafe (ok maybe the Red Anorak but I don't do red)

except maybe this? lol

Reactions: AJM

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Stio, Flylow and Arctyerx, North Face, Patagonia - Strafe (ok maybe the Red Anorak but I don't do red)

except maybe this? lol
Oooooh I like that !!!

beane

Certified Ski Diva

except maybe this? lol
there's a two tone pink stio jacket that looks pretty

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva

except maybe this? lol
Seriously what the….

mzapsCO

Certified Ski Diva

except maybe this? lol
That pattern is definitely unique!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
From my work with the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame I have had the good fortune to become good friends with Barbara Alley Simon, honored hall of fame member for her work in ski fashion. Sh was the fashion editor for Ski magazine for a very long time and a fashion consultant for the ski scenes in James Bond movies.
A few years ago a package arrived at my house from her with a vintage ski outfit that blew my mind.
Its a Marker kit that includes pants, jacket vests and 1/4 zip fleeces
IMG_1326.JPG

This is a part of her display in the Alf Engen Museum in Park City. IMG_1326.JPG
5D4ED990-570E-49FE-A68E-3381C4EC8F2F.JPG

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
Does anyone have a TNF ( North Face) thermoball snow triclimate 3 in1? I’m wondering if it’s too warm. I know that’s a relative term…. Pretty pricey for a TNF. Looking for opinions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly