• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

Jilly

Staff member
In 2013 I bought a Roxy ski jacket in Whistler. I loved what the coaches at the Women's camp were wearing. I wore this coat for work and play, not skiing, so it got used. I retired it last year as I was sick of looking at it. Still in good shape. So if that one wears like this one did....worth the money!!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
In 2013 I bought a Roxy ski jacket in Whistler. I loved what the coaches at the Women's camp were wearing. I wore this coat for work and play, not skiing, so it got used. I retired it last year as I was sick of looking at it. Still in good shape. So if that one wears like this one did....worth the money!!
There is a 2022 Roxy jacket that I love even more. I’m shockingly considering paying full price for it in spite of my legendary cheapness.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
@santacruz skier … I do so much of the (invisible) holiday work for our family that I have found that buying myself presents is ESSENTIAL to stave off resentment. I have not limited myself to self-presenting at the holidays. Other occasions: Anniversary of having a baby, my birthday, I made it through a week, new school year, planning summer for kids, etc.

:rotf:

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
View attachment 17229

I want this jacket! I don't need another pink jacket but it's so pretty and I don't have a coat with a faux-fur hood!

@ilovepugs I hope you bought this jacket. This photo is the reason I get excited whenever this jacket slut thread pops up in New Posts.

Imagine your home mountain as a very large cupcake generously covered in white frosting, and you are the happy sprinkle on top.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
@ilovepugs I hope you bought this jacket. This photo is the reason I get excited whenever this jacket slut thread pops up in New Posts.

Imagine your home mountain as a very large cupcake generously covered in white frosting, and you are the happy sprinkle on top.
I did not, but I did buy the jacket that is further along in the thread! Although this one *is* on substantial sale….

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
@ilovepugs … if it’s on substantial sale…. Like, say 40% off? It would be rude not to.

#enabler
#yesforsure
#iamjustfinewithit

Problem is I don’t have pants that go with the pink ombré jacket and this is the jacket slut thread, not the pants slut thread…….

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
@ilovepugs - where would one find this on sale jacket if one was, you know, … browsing?

Happy “browsing”!! :wink:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna