• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
What a steal! Maybe I’ll see if I can borrow my husband’s healthcare provider discount??

elemmac

Angel Diva
you’re so right! We were going to go to Fernie or at least Mont Ste Anne last spring! That, and the limited travel this season, has got to be less money than the new splitboard, bindings, skins, new snowboard, 2x Step On Bindings, Step On boots, bib, jacket, and carving skis for my husband
I’ve gotta ask...what’d you pick up?

I do need a new jacket for walking the dog on cold winter mornings...:rotf:

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I’ve gotta ask...what’d you pick up?

I was able to score an incredible deal on the Burton Hometown Hero splitboard and accompanying bindings/skins... the bindings are called the Burton Hitchhikers but I think Spark makes them, and the skins I think are made by G3. I think the camber dominant profile of the board is probably best for around here.

I got last year’s Spring Break Slush Slasher on mega sale from Darkside Snowboards in Stowe/Killington. Supposedly the funnest board ever in spring conditions but apparently an amazing powder board too.

newboots

Angel Diva
That "coat" is almost enough to turn me into a NOT Jacket Slut. What were they thinking?

Jilly - best comment! :rotf:

Patronainthe801

Certified Ski Diva
I ordered this new shell I've been eyeing for awhile because I found a screaming good deal on it at over 50% off. Haven't actually tried it on, so we'll see if it makes the cut once it comes in. The color is called "beet" and it's the Flylow Billie coat. Won't be in for a couple of weeks so now I wait.. :becky:
View attachment 13952
I bought the Flylow Billie last season and never got to wear it. I think it’s a perfect mix of form and function. Just feminine enough but not too restricting.

newboots

Angel Diva
Apparently this cost is Oprah-endorsed and flying out of the Amazon warehouse. <shakes head>

71C26D2A-AE6F-48DD-8008-82CC882296D0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna