• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

Amie H

Angel Diva
The good news is I lost weight.

The bad news is I just tried on my most recently purchased ski jacket and...I'm swimming in it! :(

Too long after purchase to return it. It is VERY large on now. I looked, no internal drawcord to cinch the waist. I have to scramble for something to take on my Beaver Creek trip starting Jan 6th!:scared:
I gave my 2019 Mountain Wearhouse ski jacket (the next size down from this one) to my daughter in Seattle.

I guess shopping may be in my future. My issue is getting something that fits in the bust (36-38 DD, so roughly 40-41" bust measurement) but isn't gigantic in the waist. I guess I should look for something with internal waist cinching so I can order the size to accommodate The Girls.

Amie H

Angel Diva
Wait, no, no more shopping for me right now! My credit cards/bank accounts are a fiery jumble right now!(Thanks Xmas/new car/replacement attic window/repairs on hubby's car/and a bunch of other non-fun stuff!)

I just asked my kid if she would give me my (not very) old ski jacket back (unless she's using it.) In which case, I'll just have to layer up my Spring kit more, I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna