• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
Alright, aqua flylow sphinx bibs (I switched from the Nina pant when I realized that the bibs - which I had REALLY WANTED - were $30 LESS!?!?!?!?!) have been purchased. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

perfect timing for my birthday present I'm buying myself. :thumbsup:

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
Everybody's pictures look great. Who knew there were so many cute patterns.
My question is I have trouble finding pants that the rise/crotch is long enough. Even in normal pants... thanks Pop for that❤. I like my obermeyer but my spyder bibs are short. I only paid $20 so I will get some use. Any suggestions on name brands? I'm 5'7 with curves!
Thank you.

brooksnow

Angel Diva
I'm seeing high waisted jeans in the stores. It shouldn't take too long for the skiwear industry to catch up.

I hope.

Then we'll all have to stock up before the inevitable lowering of the waistband happens again.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
Everybody's pictures look great. Who knew there were so many cute patterns.
My question is I have trouble finding pants that the rise/crotch is long enough. Even in normal pants... thanks Pop for that❤. I like my obermeyer but my spyder bibs are short. I only paid $20 so I will get some use. Any suggestions on name brands? I'm 5'7 with curves!
Thank you.
My basic pair of pants is a pair of black ones from LL Bean and they have a higher waist (Longer drop?) but all the features you would want in ski pants. Reinforced inside of leg, boot clip, zip on side, etc. Good pocket situation, too. No vents.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
I'm seeing high waisted jeans in the stores. It shouldn't take too long for the skiwear industry to catch up.

I hope.

Then we'll all have to stock up before the inevitable lowering of the waistband happens again.
Ha, yes nothing better than learning to ski again especially when you have low rider pants on.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Just in case people who read this thread haven't noticed, there is a new brand designed just for women. Needs a little help to start production in time for the 2021-22 season. The Kickstarter ends in about a week.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a sucker for bibs. I couldn't resist when I saw some Obermeyer Malta bibs in the Boom Blooms pattern. Problem is, that now makes me a jacket slut. (Thread crossover, I know.) I do have one jacket that matches the blues well enough, but that is my warmest one. I feel like I need a jacket with less insulation now to go with the bibs. Not sure yet if that is a good thing, or a bad thing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly