• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The bad news about a rainy day in ski country is using it to run necessary errands. I went all over everywhere in West Lebanon New Hampshire. Gas, bank, drug store groceries, etc, etc. So when I finished I figured there was no reason not to take a quick wander into TJ Maxx. And this is the result! At a spectacular price! I had a Northface pair on to, but they weren’t a different enough color then all the ones I already own!image.jpg

Christy

Angel Diva
I need pants. I need insulated, waterproof pants. I'm not a pants slut. I don't really care about pants other than they need to be warm and dry. Since I don't love pants I'm kinda cheap about them. Anyone familiar with any of these Obermeyer? I've been very impressed with how well my Obermeyer jackets have held up. I did look for reviews and can't find too much, except that people either love or hate the Bliss. These are so cheap!

https://www.6pm.com/obermeyer-women-outerwear-pants-and-sets/CKvXARCw7AE6ApYPUgLbGcABAeICBQECGAcK.zso?s=percentOff/desc/

Last edited:

Jenny

Angel Diva
I need pants. I need insulated, waterproof pants. I'm not a pants slut. I don't really care about pants other than they need to be warm and dry. Since I don't love pants I'm kinda cheap about them. Anyone familiar with any of these Obermeyer? I've been very impressed with how well my Obermeyer jackets have held up. I did look for reviews and can't find too much, except that people either love or hate the Bliss. These are so cheap!

https://www.6pm.com/obermeyer-women-outerwear-pants-and-sets/CKvXARCw7AE6ApYPUgLbGcABAeICBQECGAcK.zso?s=percentOff/desc/
My black and white ones are Obermeyer - Malta, I think. And I know I had a pair of Obermeyer black pants years ago. I've liked them both just fine. Plus, they come in different lengths, so I can get long and you . . . don't have to get long, lol!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

sure are GOOD prices! I'd say try it.

Christy

Angel Diva
My black and white ones are Obermeyer - Malta, I think. And I know I had a pair of Obermeyer black pants years ago. I've liked them both just fine. Plus, they come in different lengths, so I can get long and you . . . don't have to get long, lol!

Hey, I was in the back row for the group photo at Diva West Tahoe! That was the first time that sort of thing it happen to me though.

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have several pair of Obermeyer Malta pants. I like that the larger sizes are available in colors other than black. I like the fit.

gingerjess

Angel Diva

Ooh, thanks for the tip! Ordered a pair (from a different retailer).

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think that Obermeyer runs a little large.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly