• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Vanhoskier, you are such a bad influence,:eyebrows:

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wanna be a pants slut. Waaaa.

I'm short and round, so my choices are black or black. Insulated or non-insulated.

I want something outrageous and unique to be my signature piece so that my friends can identify me from the lift.

Sigh. I see a major diet/exercise program in my future.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I used to be that way and I'm certainly not svelte. But I finally got to a point where I now refuse to buy black pants. They can be colored or patterned but not black.

Although I don't think my pants are how I'm recognized now. Something about these pigtails...

ellen k

Certified Ski Diva
I'm also a pants slut! (And a jacket one too!) I have three pairs of pants: a black pin-striped pair of Helly Hansons (got them last season), a tan/khaki pair of Spiders (got them on sale end of this season), and a white pair of Spiders (got them at my local TJ Maxx). I love them all!

Mom of Redheads

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just subscribing in case any more shorties weigh in...

I am skiing in Obermeyer boys' pants. Horribly ill fitting and 10 years old to boot...

I looved those blue pants! :thumbsup:

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Robyn looks great in those blue pants. I like them with the jacket.

And, it does make her butt look good!:becky:

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was a pants slut for some time ... specially when I snowboarded. But for the pants you need the right jacket which makes you a jacket slut too .... thats too much!!!!
I converted to a one-piece skisuit slut!!!:loco::loco:

ShariK

Angel Diva
I want to be a Pants slut too... I bought my first pair of ski pants in February - black Obermeyer that fit me like a glove. I'm 5'3" and very short waisted. I swear I could wear the things to work - they are that comfortable. I'm afraid I'll never find another pair as comfy and as well fitting as them!

Witchery

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ha ha...i'm sure you'll find more that will fit, there's heaps of styles and it's so much fun checking them all out each season.

I've got two new pairs of ski pants, a gorgeous aqua pair by Billabong and a white pair. I bought them both last season and have only worn the aqua ones. Both are super comfy!!

I want to be a Pants slut too... I bought my first pair of ski pants in February - black Obermeyer that fit me like a glove. I'm 5'3" and very short waisted. I swear I could wear the things to work - they are that comfortable. I'm afraid I'll never find another pair as comfy and as well fitting as them!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
I am finally a pants slut, and my jackets say thank you! :D

What I mean to say is, while I have a number of pairs of pants, until today that wardrobe consisted of one pair of REALLY old black Cloudveil softshell pants that I can't seem to part with (but are good for uber-warm spring conditions); one slightly newer black pair of tight-ish/slim Spyder pants; one more pair of black, but baggier Spyder pants, and a pair of grey DNA pants that I bought four years ago, wore once, and then were too tight until recently (darn babies and weight gain).

SNORE. My jackets, they were bored, bored, bored with their pant companions. Especially as my taste in (too many) jackets runs to bright sky blue and electric greenish yellow and lime green.

All that changed today when the UPS man came to my house. I was so excited I had to try my new, fun pants on next to the coat closet in the foyer. And you can thank my 6yo for the slightly blurry, not-all-that-pants-focused photo series. :smile: He loooooves the camera, and was all too enthusiastic (and bouncy, to the detriment of photo clarity) about photographing Mommy for her *computer friends.*

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_4958.jpg

ShariK

Angel Diva
Those are sweet! They look great with the jacket. Your son did a great job for your computer friends!

Mom of Redheads

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
He loooooves the camera, and was all too enthusiastic (and bouncy, to the detriment of photo clarity) about photographing Mommy for her *computer friends.*

OMG This made me laugh! No privacy in parenting, is there? My kids know far too much about what I do with my time when it's not theirs!:faint:

Niice pants, BTW!!:cool:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Moll, love the pants and really love the new budding photographer!

You should get him a cheapo camera of his own for his next birthday

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Moll, love the pants and really love the new budding photographer!

Do you like that last one? He said, "Mommy, you are being kind of boring. Can you stand in, I don't know, an interesting way?"

I suppose I could have stood in other, more interesting postures, too, but in ski pants? For the intertubes? No. He totally rolled his eyes when I did this, cheeky little monkey. LOL. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly