• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

marzNC

Angel Diva
The waist sizes are the same across both styles - the hips/bum/thigh is what differs.

So if you're more of a lean/rectangle shape with similar proportions across your waist and hips, or an apple shape that carries a bit more weight in your tummy with a narrower thigh - then the Mila is the new style to suit that body shape.

I found that while the Zali was a great fitting pant, some women were still having excess material in the thigh/hip/crotch - so, decided to fix that!

Usually women with those body shape have to size up so the waist band fits their stomachs but are usually left with baggy legs - which is annoying!
Based on how the Zali in US6 and US8 fit me, I have a feeling that the Mila Short is going to be perfect!

I got two pairs in two sizes knowing that my daughter probably needed the US8. She's quite happy with her pants . . . in black of course. :wink:

marzNC

Angel Diva
The waist sizes are the same across both styles - the hips/bum/thigh is what differs.

So if you're more of a lean/rectangle shape with similar proportions across your waist and hips, or an apple shape that carries a bit more weight in your tummy with a narrower thigh - then the Mila is the new style to suit that body shape.
Figured out the best size and ordered a Mila Short. Went for Aqua. :-)

marzNC

Angel Diva
Turns out that Nobody's Princess not only addressed the length for my short legs, also improved the closure. From an email today: "Our front closure system has now been upgraded to have a double hook, as well as stronger pop studs, and a heavy duty zipper." Since I wanted a slimmer fit in the hips for the original Zali design, I was at the max for the waist and needed to use a belt (great belt loops) to keep both pop studs closed.

The size range is impressive:

"AU6/US2 to AU24/US20
Short, Regular and Tall

You asked, we delivered. Our range has expanded, and is now available from an AU6 through to and AU24 (US2 to US20). Each size is also available in a Short (27" inseam), Regular (32" inseam), and Tall (37" inseam) leg length. No matter your height and size combination - we can cater to you."

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was there two days ago. I thought the floral Bogner/ Loveshack fancy bibs were cute, but none in my size. Not that I need more ski pants. Why was I in Sierra again?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I was there two days ago. I thought the floral Bogner/ Loveshack fancy bibs were cute, but none in my size. Not that I need more ski pants. Why was I in Sierra again?
Any in my size?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly