• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ikon Passes on the way.

Tvan

Angel Diva
We got our Ikon passes today. Another patch to put on my Stratton Jacket!
@newboots - you're a poet! :smile:

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So, how do patches get affixed onto something? These aren’t iron-on, are they?

I just stuck the entire magnet set on my fridge. I might combine it with my Shakespeare set at some point. Lol.

PS, I LOVE stickers. I feel like after years of complaining about their swag, the powers that be at Alterra have heard me.

Tvan

Angel Diva
@Pequenita - I sewed the prior patch to my jacket with matching thread. The patches do have a heat-activated backing that you could technically iron on. My jacket would melt if I used the iron, but if you have a jacket that you can use heat with, you could iron it on. I would still stitch down the edges, though.

newboots

Angel Diva
Haiku! Keep it up, talented, literate women!

Soujan

Angel Diva
Got my passes today. No luck with scratch off either. Playing with my magnetic poetry.

Attachments

• 20210929_213656.jpg
    20210929_213656.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210929_213525.jpg
    20210929_213525.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 8

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Want to bet that us Canadians DON'T get the scratch tickets!
I think you should get one. I just went to the Ikon page listed on the back of the scratch card (curious if there was a "second chance online" option, which there isn't) and the form for claiming a prize has options for Canadian addresses too (postal code, province).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna