• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

IKON Pass Pricing Revealed

Jilly

Staff member
One of the guys on Pugski that lives in Ottawa got his Thursday. So I'm supposing that it's going to depend on what days the posties don't go to work at your local sorting plant. Ottawa was out Monday and Tuesday. Then Toronto went out Wednesday and Thursday. Add in our local office decided to not work Thursday. Monday is a holiday for the federal employees, so they won't strike that day. Nor the next as they wouldn't get paid for the stat holiday. Sounds like they might be in the country, just not sorted.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Didn't have to wait for my Ikon pass in the mail. I could get one made at Killington with my receipt, complete with the picture I had uploaded. They could tell a pass had been printed already. I was told to throw away the one one that comes in the mail.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Jilly other than having to wait in line to get yours printed it was a pretty easy process. Today I had mine and DH’s printed at Mammoth. I didn’t like the picture on mine so I uploaded a new picture a few days ago and that’s the one that was printed. DH for some reason had his pass issued much later, then supposedly his release was not signed timely and then by the time he did, it was issued and then “lost” in the mail???

Jilly

Staff member
Got mine in the mail before the first day. We get "gifts" if you purchase your pass before the first cut off. I was at customer service about them and to make sure that everything would work. Some of the special "speed pass" holders are having issues. They have to use 2 passes as the gate can't read the Ikon card, just their Montengard pass.

snowysnow

Certified Ski Diva
Got mine in the mail before the first day. We get "gifts" if you purchase your pass before the first cut off. I was at customer service about them and to make sure that everything would work. Some of the special "speed pass" holders are having issues. They have to use 2 passes as the gate can't read the Ikon card, just their Montengard pass.

Gifts? Hmm what are those?

The pass arrived in the mail on November 16th, finally got the first ski day in at Tremblant yesterday. DH and I decided to buy the Privilege Bundle add-on and the lady at the counter made sure to link our IKON passes to our Tremblant accounts. She said we could probably go direct to the lift, and this was a precautionary measure. It would have been disappointing had we gone direct and it not worked :/

I noticed that Tremblant is selling priority lift access for the season this year and I'm wondering how much that costs. The price isn't posted anywhere so I'm betting it's expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna