• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ikon Options for 2020/2021

Jilly

Staff member
I think I'll buy the base pass again. I need it for Tremblant. But I may decide to defer it and go Tonik if it doesn't look good.

alison wong

Angel Diva
For Snakedance condo at Taos (TSV) - rate will be $120 per night for studio apt (only 3 units total) up to 2/12/2021. Studio can fit up to 2.
Rate increases afterward - quite significant per my recollection.
2021 President's day weekend will be 2/13 - hence the rate increase.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
For Snakedance condo at Taos (TSV) - rate will be $120 per night for studio apt (only 3 units total) up to 2/12/2021. Studio can fit up to 2.
Rate increases afterward - quite significant per my recollection.
2021 President's day weekend will be 2/13 - hence the rate increase.
Saw that too. Would not recommend for 2 (maybe a couple?).....

alison wong

Angel Diva
Not sure? I did not get to check out their studio unit this year because all were occupied.
I was told, they can fit 2 separate twin beds.
If I go before Feb.12th next season, I will stay at Snakedance. After Feb 12th, I plan to stay in town.

marzNC

Angel Diva
The Snakedance studio has a king bed, doesn't it? So fine for a couple or any two people willing to share a bed for a few nights. Often a king can be split into two twin beds.

What I noticed when we stopped in one night was the full kitchen.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Not sure? I did not get to check out their studio unit this year because all were occupied.
I was told, they can fit 2 separate twin beds.
If I go before Feb.12th next season, I will stay at Snakedance. After Feb 12th, I plan to stay in town.
I stayed there last year and there was a king bed. The unit was a decent size but my stuff took up the entire unit. There are no couches for sitting , only a bed but my unit had a nice kitchen with bar stools to sit.

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
The studio unit I was in had a King bed that I requested ahead of time to split into two twins. I slept in one and used the other as my luggage rack. I really didn’t unpack much and just lived out of my suitcase and duffel bag. There were no dresser drawers. Instead, there were shelves and hangars in the bathroom. There was a love seat and a small coffee table. Small dining table with chairs. The kitchen had a 2-burner hot plate which I used once to make hard-boiled eggs. Had a lot of soups, sandwiches, hard-boiled eggs, and salads. Like @santacruz skier, my stuff took up the entire unit. It would be fine for a couple, or 2 people who pack light and don’t care about privacy. There is no privacy at all. Ski lockers on the way in and out so you don’t have to lug your gear to your room. Though I saw quite a few guests doing just that. Small hot tub in the same building but strangely, nobody was ever there when I went. For myself, I’d absolutely stay there again. You can’t beat the 2-minute walk to Lift 1.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Also think @snow cat and sister stayed at Powderhorn (?) near Le Mastery Ski shop and very close to the slopes....

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I went with 7 Day IKON- This year I still skied 19 IKON Days and lost about 25 due to the virus. I'm thinking positive we'll be skiing and I plan on making up my lost days.

marzNC

Angel Diva
People who ski LCC enough to consider an Alta/Snowbird combo pass will get a major perk. For the first time, an Alta/Snowbird season pass will include Ikon Base. That doesn't include access to JH and Aspen. Perhaps this perk is one reason that Ikon Base requires an extra $150 to add JH and Aspen.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 9.44.16 PM.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna