• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ikon info for 2019-2020 has begun to dribble out

marzNC

Angel Diva
Well, if you don’t have a pass yet and are planning on an Ikon, here is the deal of the day on Amazon! Full Ikon purchase gives you a $150 Amazon gift card for free. Looks like it’s today only based on the countdown.

https://www.amazon.com/Ikon-Pass-Adult-Snowboard-Amazon/dp/B081PD39NC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=ikon+pass+++$150+amazon+gift+card&qid=1574261536&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sr=8-1
I agree that the offer soon. Countdown is around 16 hours as of Nov. 20, 10am ET.

You get an email with "a copy of your activation code upon purchase. Head to ikonpass.com to activate your Ikon Pass."

marzNC

Angel Diva
So it's still possible to get a $150 gift card by buying a Full Ikon pass on Amazon. The price is $1249 as of 11/21/19. Yesterday the countdown was for $1100. Given that the price directly from the Ikon website is $1099, buying from Amazon is the same price. But probably a good marketing platform for Ikon.

Ikon website Nov. 21, 2019
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 9.01.46 AM.png

marzNC

Angel Diva
But now the gift card isn’t free, right?
Well, it's "free" but you are paying a $150 over the cost of buying Full Ikon directly from the Ikon website. Pretty sure the price yesterday was around $1100 and you got the gift card, so the net was around $950. In any case, the deal you found yesterday is clearly gone.

MissySki

Angel Diva
That stinks! Hopefully that’ll be updated for outside of the US soon. I didn’t realize it mattered where you lived to download an app.

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I downloaded the app. I think it looks pretty good but hard to tell since I haven't really used it yet beyond just poking around.

Lilia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There are a lot of deals out there for Ikon to save $50. Also have seen more than one drawing where at least one Ikon pass is a prize. The deal with Costco hasn't re-appeared though.

In the spring, there was a process for creating a "group" deal that allowed people to get the Early Bird price during the summer. TGR had someone who created a group for his friends as well as TGR members who noticed in time.

I have bought my base pass in March, for their Early Bird price. Recently, I have participated in a group that plans to get a 'group Ikon base pass discount' for the next season. Did anyone hear anything of a group prices that would be better than an individual early bird price?

marzNC

Angel Diva
I have bought my base pass in March, for their Early Bird price. Recently, I have participated in a group that plans to get a 'group Ikon base pass discount' for the next season. Did anyone hear anything of a group prices that would be better than an individual early bird price?
All the group plans I heard about in 2019 were the same as the early bird but had later timeframes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly