• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

IE 11

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone else upgrade to IE 11 and have problems posting on the forum? I updated my computer to Windows 8.1 last night, which apparently includes an upgrade to IE 11, and now I can't post from my home laptop. I had to hijack H's laptop last night to post the list of Poconos/Catskills openings.

The problem I'm seeing is that the text boxes for replies, composing posts, conversations, editing my signature, etc. are all blank. I can't get a cursor to type, and all of the options you would normally see at the top of the text box like bold, italics, underline, link, emoticons, upload photo, and so on are MIA. The whole box is just blank. I can type in the search field above, and in subject lines, but not in the text boxes. Weird!

Jilly

Staff member
tinymoose - just got this from my payroll people -

Click the tools toolbar button or press ALT+X
Select "compatibility view settings"
In the "add this website" field add or select "x website.com"
Click add
Click close

Compatibility View will only be enabled for x website. It will affect other pages accessed with IE11.

X should read what ever the Ski Diva.com comes up as.

Not a computer nerd, hope it helps.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Oooh, good to know. I was having the same issue at one of my jobs and maybe this will fix it.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks, Jilly! I can post now, at least! The toolbar is still MIA for me, but I can post!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly