• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I NEED red ski pants! Really. I need them. And I'm high maintenance.

GingerSnaps

Certified Ski Diva
Not sure what shade of red these are in real life, but I tried them on when I was on a quest for pants, and they fit really nicely, but were a little more than I wanted to spend for pants that I only needed to wear until I lost a few pounds. There are 2 cuts, the trim didn't work as well for me because of my booty and thicker thighs, but the regular fit was pretty great! And they have numerical sizing, which was pretty huge for me!! I found the size chart to be fairly accurate when compared to what I tried on after the fact.

https://www.karbon.com/product?pid=5576#

Blondeinabmw

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I looked for those Karbon pants - gorgeous, but OMG, they are expensive.
I've been hitting the Pure Barre exercise classes pretty hard lately and hoping that in six more weeks, I will have lost enough inches to justify a new pair!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly