• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I had to self-arrest yesterday.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Update: Went back into Lorelei Trees on Saturday with my Auras, and skied the whole run top to bottom without incident. (That little gremlin was in the back of my head, and I got rid of him for good!). Went back in on Sunday (today!) and skied it again on my new PEs with no doubts or hesitation. I think this is going to become one of my favorite runs.

What a great weekend of skiing! :ski2:
Lori_K
I have been a bit overwhelmed the past few weeks and missed this before.
Thank you soooo much for sharing this, on many levels.
I am reassured that 'we' do remember our tactics when necessary, and I'm thrilled that you went on another run to keep limber and not let the Oh $h!t Shakes get you.

More so, I am encouraged that your husband warned you of the impending danger while you were out of sorts.
I am a believe in the buddy system.

At copper on Friday the 25th, we stood at the top of the mogul section(enchanged forrest?) when Pinto said she was doing the tree section. Cgeib said, "no one goes alone, who's going with her?"
Pinto is fully capable of skiing that tree section alone, but we never know when "that" moment is going to happen.

Its great knowing we have each other's back(s)!

And can I end with WHEW!!!!:thumbsup:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna