• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I gave up my ski pass for 20-21

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm less inclined to ski JF this year, only b/c between the weather and pandemic I'm not sure how long of a season we'll even get, I already paid for a Montage season pass, and I'm a full-time student currently so money is tight. But if you guys do end up going, let me know and I'll consider it.
Sounds great! Thank you for letting us know, that is great to know. Yes, I was not certain whether you would consider it because of the reasons you mentioned. I would love to ski JF with you again at some point, I remember fondly how you, Mr. Tinymoose and @vanhoskier introduced me to JF. :smile: I always had a great time skiing there with you All.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Sounds great! Thank you for letting us know, that is great to know. Yes, I was not certain whether you would consider it because of the reasons you mentioned. I would love to ski JF with you again at some point, I remember fondly how you, Mr. Tinymoose and @vanhoskier introduced me to JF. :smile: I always had a great time skiing there with you All.

I’m always jealous we don’t all live closer together, would love to ski with you all more often!

newboots

Angel Diva
Looks like one has to produce a negative covid test or quarantine to travel into Pennsylvania. I'll look into the availability of testing here to see if I can make it work. Fingers crossed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna