• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I finally bought some skis!

Scribble

Angel Diva
A local shop is selling off their stock for the season and had the Rossi Experience 84 AI W at a great price! I bought them at 160cm, with the same Konect bindings that I demoed them with at Alta.

I looked long and hard at the Shiva 9's, but I couldn't seem to connect with them in choppy snow. I loved them on groomers. I want to try them out again next season, maybe at the next size down.

The Volkl 100eights are still the reining champion for being the most fun I've had on skis, but the Rossi's will certainly be more versatile, and I still had a blast on them.

If I can get away from work, we might try to get one more weekend trip in, but it's still up in the air. I just wanted to share my excitement :-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna