• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hydration Pack on SAC and binding question

ArmyWife

Certified Ski Diva
I came on here to ask a question but clicked on SAC real quick and noticed that they had a nice camelback hydration pack for $26.25. Great deal.

Now for my question. I've been looking at the one luv ski and noticed that I'm basically finding it with the Salomon S811 Binding and with the Marker IBX. Any thoughts on which is better?

Thanks.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ArmyWife said:
Now for my question. I've been looking at the one luv ski and noticed that I'm basically finding it with the Salomon S811 Binding and with the Marker IBX. Any thoughts on which is better?

Thanks.

Both of those bindings are fine. Some prefer salomon's, but marker is a natural choice with the k2 or volkl line.
You should be comfortable and/or happy with either one.

ArmyWife

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks. There is SO much equipment out there. How do you keep up? I was reading on Epic in some old posts and they were talking about bindings that mount with 2 screws vs. the new "systems" like the Marker IBX. Said they didn't allow the skis to flex as good (2 screws) as the systems or the bindings that mount with one screw in middle. My problem--what bindings mount with 2 or one. Geeze--it's hard to keep up and find the proper info out there--especially if you're looking at "older" equip as when you go to manufacturers websites they only give specs on the "new" stuff.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know what you mean, army wife. One thing that keeps me up on the gear, is that I'm the Gear Diva:D
Terrible! I'm almost embarassed at the amount of skis/bindings/boots/etc I own.
Besides that I'm extremely active on Epic Ski and spend a lot of time in the gear section. I really learn a lot. One of my good buddies over there is Phil, who has been described as a "walking enclycopedia for ski info".

Isn't that right Lola?;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna