• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

I found this site when switching from ski blades to "big girl skis" and needed advice. I found a home :smile:

heather matthews

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found the Ski Diva whilst looking for reviews on new skis.So glad I did,Epic Ski and Teton Gravity are often so aggressive and unpleasant when you ask something that "everybody knows".It's just such a nicer space.

I found the Ski Diva whilst looking for reviews on new skis.So glad I did,Epic Ski and Teton Gravity are often so aggressive and unpleasant when you ask something that "everybody knows".It's just such a nicer space.

I agree. While I do like epic and enjoy it from time to time there's lots of testosterone over there and I love it here so much more :smile:

BcRose

Certified Ski Diva
I too found this site when searching for ski reviews though quickly found myself reading many fantastic unrelated (as in not ski review) posts.

COchick

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm trying to remember. I think I was looking for information on skiing post-injury but I'm not 100%. Could be via Epic as well. Or both.

WileyAce

Certified Ski Diva
I was looking for a ski review for a specific ski and Google turned up a thread on here. Once I was on the site I realized that it was a women's only forum with great member participation and joined the same day.

newboots

Angel Diva
Two ways. One, I stumbled across Wendy's article about Ascutney, which was awesome. Separately, I found Epic and started interacting, and it wasn't always pleasant. @marzNC invited me here, and it's virtually always pleasant! I'm not reluctant to post here, nobody attaches or mocks what I say. Duh, decent behavior 101, but you can't count on it on Epic or several other forums.

QCskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I saw it mentioned on Epic Ski but I didn't actually check out the forum until I was googling something about gear and one of the threads here was among the first few results. I have to say that while I do find Epic Ski useful I find much more relevant information on this site.

newboots

Angel Diva
@Lauraceous Welcome! Glad to have you!

(All ski divas are very cool, you'll be thrilled to learn.) :banana: Like this banana guy here, only women. ;-)

MrsPlow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Googling for info on Nordica Hell's Belles, to see if a super cheap deal was worth considering. And then once I'd bought them, re-reading to reassure myself that it wasn't a huge mistake. Which it wasn't!

AdkLynn

Certified Ski Diva
Stumbled upon it while googling how to find ski boots for tiny feet, about six years ago. After that, any time I was researching gear, I lurked on your site for a bit, loved the interaction and advice, and joined. You are so much like my ski girlfriends at my home mountain, I just love it! ❤️

Belgiangirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I stumbled across this site last winter when researching gear (the Volkl Aura to be specific, I think) and simply love the good vibes and enormous amount of high quality information out here. Like most, I lurked for a while, then decided to sign up and hit you with some questions :tongue:
Now I mostly read up on topics when I have a quiet moment at work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly