• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How to change text under screen name

I have a sentence under my screen name that I must have put there when I signed up but I don't know how to remove.

Also, I see folks where it says diva in training, etc under their screen name. How do I get this to appear under my screen name.

Jilly

Staff member
The Diva's in training etc is automatic depending on your posting status.

Now to change the text: Go to your personal page and it should be seen there. It's either in your Personal details or Signature.

The Diva's in training etc is automatic depending on your posting status.

Now to change the text: Go to your personal page and it should be seen there. It's either in your Personal details or Signature.

That's the strange part is I don't see the diva in training or anything like that. I just see powder hound adjusting to life on the east coast. I see the text but don't see how to edit it.

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That lets me update my status but not the powder hound statement. I remember putting that in when I set up my profile but can't seem to get to where it will let me edit that.

I think you're mistaken, because I no longer see the "powder hound" business next to your post above. Maybe it's just cached on your computer for a bit.

I think you're mistaken, because I no longer see the "powder hound" business next to your post above. Maybe it's just cached on your computer for a bit.

Its the strangest thing. Its said the powder hound thing since I joined early last year and has said it no matter what computer/device I was on. Is it possible one of the site admins went behind the scenes and removed it. Something it also never said was ski diva extraordinaire? Anyway, its gone now and looks how I wanted it so woot woot.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I fixed it. I have no idea why it was doing that, but I went in and changed it. Thanks for calling it to my attention.

Sure thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly