• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How many ski days do you have this season?

water.rat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Only 7 so far this year, and even a couple of those have been skiing in the rain :-( Less than stellar conditions, and the fact my kids did not want to ski when they were home for Christmas break, have put a damper on this year. Normally I get about 12. In a good year 15. 18 if we're super lucky and the season starts early or goes late. That's the PNW for ya!

kiki

Angel Diva
On day 14–we had no snow until xmas and then I had a horrible cold that kept me off the ski hill for over 4 weeks. Trying to catch up now.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
Even more impressed. I got in day 20 today, and amortized my season pass at day 18. Really impressed with the commitment some make, given that there can be 4+ hour commutes to the hill...

kiki

Angel Diva
Even more impressed. I got in day 20 today, and amortized my season pass at day 18. Really impressed with the commitment some make, given that there can be 4+ hour commutes to the hill...
@SkiGAP yes, the commute Can be brutal! What does yours look like?

newboots

Angel Diva
I live 25 minutes from Okemo (with a treacherous, poorly-maintained, steep road with switchbacks as an exciting part of the trip) and 40 from Killington (also using that road). Actually, Rt. 100 to Killington is also a mess of frost heaves, but at least it's well-plowed!

KKL2018

Certified Ski Diva
As of today it will be 55 days for me :smile:
Granted it isn't a big 'mountain', but I live 25-30 minutes from 4 local hills and I work full time so it enables me to be able to get out for an hour or two before or after work :smile:

GeoGirl

Certified Ski Diva
I've skied 4 days so far this year, and might get up to 8 or 10 days this season. I'm limited by a job with lots of overtime and a dependence on shuttle buses to get to the mountain. I'll take any snow day I can get! :smile:

mustski

Angel Diva
I skied more days than my age last season for the first time ever - 63. I don't know if I will make that this year. So far, I have 34 days. Our usual Thanksgiving and December skiing got sidetracked by family celebrations so we missed the biggest storms!

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
61... All but a handful on the clock. Will likely ne close to 100. Should be more, but missing the last 2 weeks our hill is open. Grateful that the body is holding up enough to enjoy most of those days. 3 days were memorable pow days...the rest a happy hour of arcing turns on cold white snow.

MrsPlow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
60! Lost about 6 or 7 days to the flu, and a couple of the 60 were pretty short because I was trying to convince myself I was well enough to get back out on the hill (which I definitely wasn't). Hoping to get 100!

Peaheartsmama

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
16 and now that I’m teaching I’m pretty much going up every weekend from now on. Driving up to Stratton this weekend and a work trip to Denver in March. Looking at Killington after most of the other hills close. Hopefully will hit 25/30 by the end of it all.

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Well, it's 13 days for me for the season. I found out in early December that I am pregnant. Hubby and I agreed I'd ski up until 16 weeks, taking it easy and trusting my instincts out on the slopes. There's still another good three weeks of potential skiing for the Mid-Atlantic but it's time to hang up the skis and put away the boots. It was bittersweet out on the slopes yesterday skiing for the final time for the season. Snow wasn't great but I made sure to enjoy my turns and a day off from work. It was nice to slow it down this season, work on my technique, really pay attention to my body position, and just make the best of it. Now to look forward to spring and the warmer temps so we can get back out there hiking, backpacking, and camping. I admit, I'll be jealous of all you ladies skiing through April!

UtahDesert

Certified Ski Diva
My total so far is 10. My annual average, now that I've got a 45-minute drive to the various SLC-area ski resorts, is 10 to 20, so I'm a good deal less serious than a lot of people here, I see. I avoid skiing on weekends, unless I've got visitors, and with my teaching schedule Mondays and Wednesdays are out. I'll get three days in this coming week, with a friend visiting, and after that I'll have my new skis, so who knows! Edited to add: And I've beat my age twice--80-plus my first year skiing and 110-plus the second year.

Last edited:

Jazza

Certified Ski Diva
A mere 6 days as if 22 Feb . Nearest resorts are 690 miles away so no weekend skiing for me (sniff). I have another 4 days planned for next month.
You guys are sooooo lucky!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna