• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How many ski days do you have this season?

Cantabrigienne

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I managed 11 days. Went to Corvara in the Dolomites (northern Italy) for the last week of January, which was good timing.....as was my trip to China on Jan 5-9th and leaving Hong Kong on Jan 15th!). Skied one day in Whistler over Family Day/President's Day weekend with a friend from Seattle, which was great fun, even tho we stuck to the green runs where she feels comfortable. Then skied 4 days at Whistler the in the first week of March. Ended the season on a really good note - a foot of powder fell during the North Face Women's Camp and had a hoot on my last day.

In the highly unlikely event that Whistler reopens in April or May, I will head up. I have to drive back later this week anyway to get my bags from my sister's condo...and I had ordered new skis for my dad that I'll have to pick up from the post office.

former-boarder

Certified Ski Diva
21 resort days and 1 day (so far) touring. The season started a bit late in Washington and we had some warm, rainy weeks, so I didn't go as often as I wanted. However, I met my 2 ski goals: to be able to ski black runs without apprehension and to find touring boots that fit my feet and don't cause blisters.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
40 lift served
1 skin

Hope to continue skinning!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
61- my home bump said he's staying open for us next weekend if weather and no virus nearby.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Coronavirus cut 4 of my anticipated 10-15 days :( So wish I could go skiing to get rid of some of this stress!
Coronavirus cut about 15 -20 days for me.... I was planning on doing most of my skiing the last two weeks of March and early April.

skiwest

Certified Ski Diva
If you don’t have an AT setup, do you have snowshoes? A nice hike on the mountain in the fresh air can do a world of good, even without the lifts running.

I do have an AT set-up, but no one to go with and I'm rusty on my avalanche training. I do hope to get up to the mountains for a wintry walk once it's feasible, though.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I do have an AT set-up, but no one to go with and I'm rusty on my avalanche training. I do hope to get up to the mountains for a wintry walk once it's feasible, though.
I'm hoping to get up to Tahoe too. It's a wonderful place at any time of the year .Northstar is completely closed and a ghost town now. BF's family and g kids are up there and it is empty. Much better than being in San Francisco now.
We're not going now but maybe later ?

marzNC

Angel Diva
Ended up with 29 days, 13 in the southeast and 16 out west.

I had a Sun-Fri pass for my home mountain, plus the Indy Pass for skiing in VA and NC. Used Ikon in Feb for Taos, skiing in Utah (Deer Valley, Solitude, Brighton), and Steamboat (3 days). Came out about $77 per day. Was planning on using Ikon for weekends at Alta/Snowbird in April.

I also had a mid-week pass for Alta, which I was going to use a fair amount in April. Obviously that was a bit of a financial loss. But since Alta is my favorite place to ski out west, it's not a big deal to me.

Jilly

Staff member
Well it is 22 days. I'm currently in Tremblant packing. Will leave tomorrow for this season. I don't think the totals been that low in 30 years...

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
68 days. Lost two weeks from an injury, then skied four then I decided to self isolate 4 days before the resort closed. Best and worst year in 19 for me. Oh well. Grateful I had the days I had with amazing students to boot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly