• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How many ski days do you have this season?

Jenny

Angel Diva
Up to an even dozen today, under sun and blue skies. Likely yo be our last days in Michigan this year, as the recent temps have me doubting that there will be anything left when we get back from CO at the end of the month. We’ll likely take next weekend off so we can get stuff done before we fly out the week after that.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
33 days for me, the most I’ve ever done! I just gave up the house in Lake Placid, and although I hope I’m not done for the season...the weather seems to be rapidly changing to spring...come on Mother Nature! A little more winter please.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
I believe I'm done at 26. Had a great day today, but Andorra and Spain decided not to open tomorrow. Some French Pyrenees stations still showing open, but time will tell.

just jane

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Was hoping for 15-16, but looks like it‘ll be 12. So weird to think last Monday was my last day and I didn’t know.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to all the closures, I ended up with 70, my lowest number since 14-15.

Still, I was fortunate to get that amount in. And skiing is the least of our worries right now.

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
Season is done and I got 25. I was aiming for at least 30. It was still good, however; I got better and went down a few runs that intimidated me last year. So all good. Oh, and Taos. That made it special.

Scribble

Angel Diva
I was aiming for at least 40, but with work, injuries and illness, and now the coronavirus, I'm pretty happy I was able to to get 28 days in.

KWlovessnow

Angel Diva
I got 19 of my 20 days in. Pretty good considering the warm weather in Michigan and coronavirus. Being able to get out on my mountain bike today is definitely making it a bit easier to swallow!

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got 14 days. I wish things had gone as planned for the season, which would have added 2 Vail days and 4 at Alta, but I’m thankful for the ones I got in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna