• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How many ski days do you have this season?

Simygirl

Certified Ski Diva
12 for me this season! 2nd year skiing and so much to learn! Have a trip to Stratton so hopefully it will be 15 by the end of the season! You ladies are very inspiring and keep me going. Having a full time job definitely gets in the way. Very addictive sport for sure! Glad I’m not the only one that caught the “bug”.

Marta_P

Certified Ski Diva
9 days for me. 15 is a stretch goal for the season. I'm hoping for some great March and early April snow!!

slyfox4

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried to take a picture every day that I went skiing...but I wasn't very good at that. I think I am over 30 now - maybe 35? I noticed that the RFID at Loon wasn't counting properly on days it wasn't working, so I don't use that as my go to. Two seasons ago I got 55 at a few resorts, but mainly Loon. Last year I hit 6 different resorts for 40 days, including a trip out west. So far I've done 3 different resorts, adding a 4th this weekend. I'd love to break 50 again!

Peaheartsmama

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Up to 20 now which for me is great considering I don’t do weekdays unless it’s a holiday weekend, during which I always skip the Saturday. I’m starting to get sick of the constant packing/unpacking and laundry but always happy to be out there! Also being able to take free clinics with the L2/L3 instructors have been Amazing but I’d love to be able to sleep in on weekends again. :smile: So much to learn though! So hopefully a few more weeks of snow for us!

slyfox4

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Now up to 35, still on track to get 50+ as long as these continued warm ups don’t wreak havoc on the snow in New England..
Sits here crying into the beautiful warm sun. Ugh. I'm curious to see how this weeks weather affected Loon...

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Now up to 64, hoping to get to 90 but not sure I can make it. So much depends on the weather and it hasn't been the best winter here in New England.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
Incredible what some of the Divas are getting in! We are getting more snow most of this week in the Pyrenees and I am staying in Andorra all next week to take advantage of it - so will go from 22 to...well, maximum 29, but there may be a down day in there somewhere...

I've already skied more this year than any year at least in the last 5...so I am pleased.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm trying for my age ..... I think that's nine or 10 more days. Epic Mix is choosing not to show my season stats this morning.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
35 days so far.

I hope we will take another Utah/Colorado trip in the spring.

Spring!!! I'm not ready for spring!!!

The final count is very dependent on how much snow Mammoth gets in the next month, and therefore how late in the season they are open.

just jane

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Only 11 so far. Last year I got up to 20, which is the most ever for me. I don’t think I’ll make that this year. I’m hoping for 16-18, if the weather holds. We rarely go on the weekends, because we usually don’t have a place to stay and the horrible commute+crowds on the hill are just too ugh. So we go on our flex days during the week, and we get 1 day every 2 weeks, plus an occasional weekend day. Once a season we try to splurge on a hotel room for a couple of nights and luxuriate in not driving a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna