• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How many days have you skied so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilly

Staff member
Day 29, tomorrow will make 30 days. Not a great year, but it is what it is.

I've never skied summer before. I wasn't brave enough to go to shorts, but did do apres ski in a skort!

Tremblant is supposed to close next weekend. I seriously don't think they are going to make it.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Day 51 today.. fabulous spring snow and bumps, so much fun!

I must again plug the Volkl Blaze 86, they continue to impress me with their versatility. Super fun ski in 70 degree day spring snow.. in addition to everything else they excel at. :smile:
View attachment 21152

Happy to hear you say that as the Volkl Blaze 86 is my new ski. After 4 days of ice, slush and everything in between I am very pleased with my choice.

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy to hear you say that as the Volkl Blaze 86 is my new ski. After 4 days of ice, slush and everything in between I am very pleased with my choice.
I'm so cross with myself as I was going to order a pair for our upcoming season but decided against it as I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to ski due to the stupid injury and now I've missed the boat :cry: I've got my fingers crossed that another ski shop might have ordered them.

leia1979

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm up to six, which is a new record for me (also, that's six in the space of one month). I've made real improvements in speed and in willingness to take on some different terrain this season. I still stick to greens, but I went through the beginner terrain park and a fun but scary narrow ditch twice yesterday. My new-to-me Wild Belle 84s are great in the uneven slush.

We'll probably hit Sugar Bowl's closing day in two weeks, and we decided to get Epic passes for next year.

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@MaineSkiLady We have no need to count as an app with our pass does it. I would not count either if I had to do so manually.
I stopped manually keeping track after my first season that I got over 40 days and I realized it was doable. There isn't an app for Sugar Bowl, so I check out the gate scanner, which has a readout if you look closely. As an aside, yesterday the scanner was so high that I had to jump for it to read my pass, and people with their passes in their pants pocket were contorting themselves.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I'm so cross with myself as I was going to order a pair for our upcoming season but decided against it as I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to ski due to the stupid injury and now I've missed the boat :cry: I've got my fingers crossed that another ski shop might have ordered them.

They are still available at the Mammoth Demo shop but I have no idea if they ship.

This season's demo pair, in excellent condition with Marker Squire bindings, only cost me $400.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJM

TiffAlt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, just back from a week at Mt Bachelor - we had planned 3 days, but extended the week AND were back to ski Crystal Mountain on Saturday. I am so sore...

So anyway, we're on day 34!

And Crystal extended again, so the season is not over yet!

Probably will hit Mission Ridge next weekend, yipee!

TiffAlt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They are still available at the Mammoth Demo shop but I have no idea if they ship.

This season's demo pair, in excellent condition with Marker Squire bindings, only cost me $400.
OMG, great deal! That was on my short list to demo, but couldn't find anywhere close to me offering it as a demo.

My son did get to try the Blaze 94 which he actually really liked and I checked Crystal Mountain's demo list for next year - they are getting the Blaze 94 in shorter lengths, so I think I'll give it a go on a powder day!

How would you say it skiied? Short or long?

Hope you find it @AJM - sounds like it'd be a perfect ski for coming back from injury since it's so light!

Reactions: AJM

echo_VT

Angel Diva
63 downhill days at Vail resorts (Stowe and Hunter)
2 Windham
2 Sugarbush
3 Killington
3 Jay Peak
3 Bolton Valley
1 Burke
1 XC
1 MRG
10 AT

89 days so far… I’ll probably go on a few more tours to go above 90. Definitely most days in a season for me!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I finished with 43 days. A lot less than usual for me. But Covid in December and an injury in January really cut into my time on the snow! I was really lucky to finish with four days at Deer Valley in Utah! I’ve been working on my boat ever since I got back!

Marigee

Angel Diva
I counted up my days today and I am at 109. Still have a few more likely. I think I made the correct decision to teach at Deer Valley and patrol at Nordic Valley (Eden, UT) this season, instead of working at Whitetail in PA!

echo_VT

Angel Diva
I counted up my days today and I am at 109. Still have a few more likely. I think I made the correct decision to teach at Deer Valley and patrol at Nordic Valley (Eden, UT) this season, instead of working at Whitetail in PA!
Yep, I concur this was a correct decision :laugh: !

mgmm

Diva in Training
I wrapped up the season with 10 days. I was pretty skeptical about skiing as a sport when I got to try for the first time last year but I find myself thinking about skiing all the time now... Divas with 30+ days, teach me your ways...

MissySki

Angel Diva
I wrapped up the season with 10 days. I was pretty skeptical about skiing as a sport when I got to try for the first time last year but I find myself thinking about skiing all the time now... Divas with 30+ days, teach me your ways...
I'm currently at 52 days and hope to get a few more.. I live 4 hours from my home mountain, and own a condo there. So I go up every Friday night and home every Sunday after skiing, I also stay up for all holiday periods/long weekends, and take a couple of weeklong trips throughout the season.

Welcome to your new addiction. As a warning, it can start to take over your life for 6 months out of the year! I'm always trying to figure out ways to ski more. lol :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna