• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How are you passing the time during COVID-19?

altagirl

Staff member
OMG - you're going to love that Nikon!
Yeah, it's been really fun! Though with moments of panic... Today in the middle of getting shots of a heron eating a fish it wouldn't focus. Turns out i hit a switch on the lens making it only focus closer then 10m or something. GAH! But now i know....

gingerjess

Angel Diva
Those photos are lovely! The dragonfly macro is something else!

For my part, I'm consumed with preparing to move. There's no end in sight for work from home, so my partner and I are moving into a larger place. More room to spread out will be a welcome change; a 1 bedroom just doesn't work right now.

altagirl

Staff member
Those photos are lovely! The dragonfly macro is something else!

For my part, I'm consumed with preparing to move. There's no end in sight for work from home, so my partner and I are moving into a larger place. More room to spread out will be a welcome change; a 1 bedroom just doesn't work right now.

Thanks! I was taking action shots of terns and saw her laying eggs on a reed. Just good luck!

Best wishes with the move! . We've been working from home part time for years and had to add an extra door because DH is so loud on calls... We are lucky the change for us was just to change to full time work from home. Without separate spaces at home I can't imagine dealing with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly