• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hill Country Equestrian Lodge riding clinic

Christy

Angel Diva
I spent the week doing a wonderful riding clinic at Hill Country Equestrian Lodge, SW of Bandera, Texas. I hadn't ever considered vacationing in Texas but I heard about this, emailed the owner, and it sounded perfect. I was a horse person when I was younger and even worked for a dressage trainer for years but I sold my horse 30+ years ago. I wanted an intensive refresher and I got it. There were 3 other women, from Toronto, Michigan and Austin, with identical backgrounds. It was perfect. Mornings were instruction (day 1 was theory and ground work) and afternoons were trail rides in the Hill Country State Natural Area. The cabins were in the pasture so horses (and the ranch dog and cats) could visit. By the last day jumping was an option though we all chickened out lol. The photo of the horse walking was mine for the week (Lola).20220414_195353-01.jpeg20220411_190319-01.jpeg20220412_161536-01.jpeg20220412_151338-01.jpeg20220413_074214-01.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly