• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hidrate Spark Water Bottles

MissySki

Angel Diva
I'm curious if anyone has the Hidrate Spark water bottle, and how you like it. These are the bottles that light up to let you know that you need to drink more water throughout the day using sensors and an app.

My company had private 1 hour sessions with a nutritionist last week as part of our wellness weeks and one of my intitiatives is to drink more water. I've never spoken to a nutritionist or dietician, so this was quite fun, and I learned a few things in the process for sure! The water thing wasn't anything new and really obvious because I'm terrible at staying hydrated, I just don't often feel thirsty and can drink almost nothing in a day if I'm not very active which is horrible I know. I have plenty of regular water bottles, but I can literally have it sit on my desk full all day and not touch it.. I only drink more from a water bottle if it's during a workout etc. This bottle is pricey, but if it actually gets me to reach my ~65ounce per day goal, then I think it would be well worth it to help me get into a better habit. I also like that you can add friends who have the app and track your progress together, though I don't actually know if anyone I know has one!

If anyone here uses the Hidrate I'd love to hear your thoughts on it and perhaps we can add eachother to the app as well if I go forward with actually purchasing one.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Have you tried any of the free apps to remind you? I use waterlogged and it will send you reminders. I am like you, can go all day without even a thought to drink water. The app worked for me for about a year, but lately, i just ignore, or don't even hear the alerts!

MissySki

Angel Diva
Whoops, I lost track of this thread.. I have not tried any apps, this might be a good place to start. Thanks for the suggestion!

I almost bought the Hidrate bottle over the Black Friday/cyber Monday deal time because it was on sale, the only thing that held me back are the reviews of it being uninsulated and therefore not cold for long and it sweats. Not sure I love those attributes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna