• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hemp Oil and other CBD/THC/Marijuana Products

StayWarm

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was in a pretty serious car accident last summer (not my fault) and had some ongoing back issues as a result. Though I went the traditional western medicine route for much of my therapies, I did have cupping, dry needling and was recommended to obtain some THC/CBD salve. Its not legal in my state, but I did travel to one where it was and purchased a salve by Mary's - its the Compound, and has about a 50/50 THC/CBD blend in a shea base, but has very small amounts of menthol and camphor. It has a slight smell and minimal cooling effect - if BioFreeze is a 10 on the icy hot stink and sting scale, Mary's is a 1. It does help, absorbs quickly and is non-greasy. If you've ever tried a lidocaine patch, its about the same pain relieving effect. Definitely does NOT get you high in this topical application, though I am sure it would result in a positive THC test. Price is on the high side - The 1 oz jar was around $50 before all the taxes, but it lasts FOREVER. I use it pretty regularly and it is still at least 1/3 full. https://marysmedicinals.com/product/transdermal-compound/

I've heard very good things about Mary's Medicinals, too. They're one of the brands exploring cannabinoids beyond THC and CBD, like CBN.

Christy

Angel Diva
If anyone is curious as to whether the CBD salve had any effect on (my) planter fasciitis, the answer unfortunately is no. I did think it helped the first time, but it didn't help subsequent times, so I wonder if I had a placebo effect at first.

Powgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If anyone is curious as to whether the CBD salve had any effect on (my) planter fasciitis, the answer unfortunately is no. I did think it helped the first time, but it didn't help subsequent times, so I wonder if I had a placebo effect at first.

It has really helped mine...I am using 200 mg and apply 2x a day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna