• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help with sizing

Sherr630

Certified Ski Diva
Hi Ladies,

So, this weekend is probably my last for the season here on the east coast. I was really interested in demo'ing the Atomic Cloud 12's but I cant find them anywhere to demo except for Killington and we are going to be at Sunday River. I can demo the Fischer My Curves which I'm excited about but I'm not sure of the size.

My All-Mountain Skis are 159 (2011 Atomic Affinity Storm). I was going to demo the Atomic Cloud 12's in 161. The Fischer My Curves come in 157 or 164. Can you guys suggest which way I should go? I am 5'5 and weigh 135 or so if that helps...

Also, has anyone compared these two skis before? Thoughts? I tried to search through the forum but didn't see anything re Fisher My Curve come up anywhere.

Thanks!

lisamamot

Angel Diva
@Sherr630 - did you check just on-mountain at Sunday River or other local shops as well? Sporthoma in Bethel has a pretty nice selection of performance demos so it is worth a call to them.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Thanks @lisamamot! I had only checked on mountain - will check with Sporthoma now
I have had good luck demoing at Sporthoma. On the mountain road there are also a couple other shops you could call:
  • The Ski Depot
  • Bob & Terry's Ski and Sports Outlet

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I demo'd the Atomic Cloud 11 at Diva East and loved them. Is it just the 12s that you can't find or can't find Atomic Clouds at all. I also tried an older Cloud 11, which I think is the equivalent of the newer 12s. Not too much difference between the two.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly