• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Helly Hansen Sample Sale on Gear Trade

Soujan

Angel Diva
Geartrade.com has a lot of Helly Hansen samples on sale for 50% off regular prices and free shipping. However, all the women's items are size medium and the men's items are large. I bought a base layer and a new down jacket.

Last edited:

newboots

Angel Diva
Sample sales always leave me out! Wrong size. I once found such a sale on Birkenstocks and bought two pairs for my daughter - her size perfectly.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Darn, if there were women’s smalls I’d be all over it. Just discovered this season that HH fits my long monkey arms really well.

@lisamamot aren’t you a medium in HH? :becky:
I am. Crap. Monkey arms unite.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Geartrade.com has a lot of Helly Hansen samples on sale for 50% off regular prices and free shipping. However, all the women's items are size medium and the men's items are large. I bought a base layer and a new down jacket.
I have never purchased from Geartrade. This is not a buy and try site - you buy it, and unless there was falsified information, it is yours. Hmmmm, if you haven't tried a particular style on before it can be risky!

Soujan

Angel Diva
I have never purchased from Geartrade. This is not a buy and try site - you buy it, and unless there was falsified information, it is yours. Hmmmm, if you haven't tried a particular style on before it can be risky!

It's owned by Backcountry. They sell their returned items on Gear Trade. I've made several purchases from here over the years. All Backcountry returns except for one item.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Just a head's up: If you want to buy from Gear Trade, please click on the ad on the home page of the forum. It helps support the site. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly