• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Heading to Vancouver

IKam

Certified Ski Diva
I'm a 74 year old intermediate skier. I'll be staying in Vancouver for most of January and would love to hook up with other skiers, perhaps to ski Whistler or even the local hills if they're decent (the hills, not ski buddies). Please send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Mods, maybe swap out a pm request for the personal email above for privacy?

Done.

Divas, for security reasons, please do not post your personal information on the forum. This includes phone numbers, your physical address, or your email address.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
How do I send a pm on here? Do I go to facebook because KiKi is more than one identity there.

This is from our Users Guide:

To start a new conversation
Click on your user name at the top right of the page, then click on “Preferences.” This will take you to your preferences page where you can click on start new conversation in the far left box. You can also click on "Inbox," which appears beside your name, in the upper right area, then click on "Start New Conversation" in the page that appears.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmmm, I don't see a way to start a new conversation in Preferences. But yes, just click on the envelope next to your user name at the top right of the page. And when someone sends you a PM it will show a red dot at the envelope.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, I don't see a way to start a new conversation in Preferences. But yes, just click on the envelope next to your user name at the top right of the page. And when someone sends you a PM it will show a red dot at the envelope.

Huh, you're right. I'll have to change that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna