• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Head power joy

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hello divas! My power joys arrived and I put the bindings on. They didn’t come with directions, but I’ve installed a track binding before and I do know to adjust the din. If my bsl is 294- does this look right to you as far as the location of binding. I wasn’t sure if the black should go up to the number needed to or If it should just cover it. Boot clicks in and out appropriately

Attachments

• CF37C785-3C29-4BD6-BACF-019BC7D88D00.jpeg
    CF37C785-3C29-4BD6-BACF-019BC7D88D00.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 17

TiffAlt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hello divas! My power joys arrived and I put the bindings on. They didn’t come with directions, but I’ve installed a track binding before and I do know to adjust the din. If my bsl is 294- does this look right to you as far as the location of binding. I wasn’t sure if the black should go up to the number needed to or If it should just cover it. Boot clicks in and out appropriately
Can't answer, but happy you finally got them! You're so handy, I aspire to that.

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They are nicer than I thought they would be. Now I have to find some snow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 14

mustski

Angel Diva
It looks correct to me. I assume that the rail was already on the ski since you didn't need tools? The only thing you may need to adjust is the AFD. I think most demo system bindings it's automatic, but some need adjusted. What bindings are they?

brooksnow

Angel Diva
That also looks right to me, but to be sure you'll have to confirm that the forward pressure is correct. You'll have to look up how to check the forward pressure on that particular binding. It should be easy to find the setup instructions online.

mustski

Angel Diva
Again, some system/demo bindings adjust forward pressure automatically. Others provide a visual check and adjustment. Forward pressure and proper setting of AFD are easy and important for safety. Head uses Tyrolia bindings with a Joy badge on them. Which bindings do you have?

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It looks correct to me. I assume that the rail was already on the ski since you didn't need tools? The only thing you may need to adjust is the AFD. I think most demo system bindings it's automatic, but some need adjusted. What bindings are they?
They are head joy 12. The rail was already installed

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Again, some system/demo bindings adjust forward pressure automatically. Others provide a visual check and adjustment. Forward pressure and proper setting of AFD are easy and important for safety. Head uses Tyrolia bindings with a Joy badge on them. Which bindings do you have?
Those r the head system binding that come with the ski. Head joy 12

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks right length wise!

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll be curious to see what you think of them! Hadn't really heard of them until recent discussions here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly