• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Has anyone tried the Carve app program?

sashak

Certified Ski Diva
I've seen it advertised and watched a video on YouTube and it does look interesting. You put some sort of lining under your socks in your ski boots and connect to the app, and supposedly it scans for how you can improve your skiing.

I was wondering if anyone had tried it and what they thought of it.

Thanks!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Here's a thread from a few years ago about Carve.

Sometimes better to search using Google rather than the built-in Search engine.

shadoj

Angel Diva
I, too, rode a chairlift with an older gentleman using Carv recently. He drives up from Iowa once or twice midweek to our local hill to practice! Said it's definitely helped with his turns and weak side/symmetry.

Seems best if you're a techy/geeky sort who likes numbers and gamifying technique; can't replace video analysis nor in-person instruction, though combining all of these could potentially offer insights for the right type of skier.

Let us know your thoughts if you bite the bullet!

sashak

Certified Ski Diva
Here's a thread from a few years ago about Carve.

Sometimes better to search using Google rather than the built-in Search engine.
Thank you, this was helpful!

sashak

Certified Ski Diva
I, too, rode a chairlift with an older gentleman using Carv recently. He drives up from Iowa once or twice midweek to our local hill to practice! Said it's definitely helped with his turns and weak side/symmetry.

Seems best if you're a techy/geeky sort who likes numbers and gamifying technique; can't replace video analysis nor in-person instruction, though combining all of these could potentially offer insights for the right type of skier.

Let us know your thoughts if you bite the bullet!
I am not very tech oriented, but was still curious. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna