• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Happy Birthday, Lola!!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
May you enjoy good health, much happiness, and fabulous skiing in the year ahead.

The very best of wishes to you!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy Birthday Lola!
I thought you'd like it if I got you a six pack for your big day. Don't consume it all at once;)

84_Handsomeguy_hunks_freecomputer_destkopwallpaper_p.jpg

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you for the birthday wishes! Yes, today was my big day. 44 and there is so much more! I got two new sweaters for my birthday and two smart wool shirts from Phil via Steep and Cheap. I also got some jewelry, a poster from my son, and the book "U2 by U2". All in all, it was a very lovely day. I am a happy diva. :D

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy Birthday to a dear daughter and great ski buddy. We are so glad you picked us to be your parents.

Love,
Lil

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings! My birthday is now officially over - so it is time to start planning hubby's celebration. He will be 43 on Friday, December 1st.

Noting a rather nice twist of fate, my birthday is exactly a week before Phil's. Therefore, I have the advantage of assessing my birthday presents before purchasing his. He knows that his presents are directly proporational to the quality and quantity of my presents! Oh, the joy of being born first. :D

Having said that, Phil is looking at a very nice birthday this year!

Lola

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lola said:
Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings! My birthday is now officially over - so it is time to start planning hubby's celebration. He will be 43 on Friday, December 1st.
Lola
You know what I was thinking?
What on earth do you get a guy like Phil?

I mean, scheesh, he's the deal guru. He has nearly everything imaginable!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lilgeorg said:
Well, I don't know, Snowhot. Maybe you get Phil a retro one piece SOS ski outfit!!!!!

One piece? Hmmmmm, that's a good idea:rolleyes:
Any one know where I can find one?

Jilly

Staff member
Got a mens's red, white and blue Descente one piece, size medium. Not quite as old as you want I think. In fact Hubby took it to Tremblant. And by the way - Happy B day Lola !!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Jilly said:
And by the way - Happy B day Lola !!
How did this thread about lola's birthday become about Phil?:confused:

Lola, you Rock!

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SnowHot said:
How did this thread about lola's birthday become about Phil?
That's the story of my life - if something starts out to be about me - it doesn't take very long before Phil has taken over center stage. But, I don't mind. :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lola said:
That's the story of my life - if something starts out to be about me - it doesn't take very long before Phil has taken over center stage. But, I don't mind. :smile:
Lola, are you ready to share your birthday thread with Phil?

Happy Birthday to Mr Lola Diva!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna