• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Guess which celebrity wrote the intro to my husband's book.....

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you know that my husband, Jon Clinch, is the author of FINN, a book that first came out in 2007 and was named one of the best books of the year by The Washington Post, the Christian Science Monitor, and the Chicago Tribune, as well as a Notable Book by the American Library Association.

So it's been ten years, and he's releasing a 10th-Anniversary Edition,with a lot of cool extras -- an author Q&A, a new FINN short story, and a few other things.......including an intro by Oscar winner, JARED LETO, who's a huge fan! So cool!

e503c9ada196554d_jared_4.jpg.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

You can check it out here.

Last edited:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, if anyone wants a personally signed copy of FINN, here's what to do:

You can order it directly through PayPal ([email protected]). Just be sure to include your name, shipping address, and the name you'd like used in the signing. It's $20. (that includes shipping within the US). OR you can send an email to [email protected], and he'll work it out with you that way.

18342542_10154734667284482_5789326473000178875_n.jpg

Last edited:

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am freaking obsessed with Jared Leto and his music. Last week I saw that he posted about Finn and mentioned Jon and I did a triple fake because I thought FB was messing with me. Its incredibly cool that Jon is in touch with him and he wrote the intro.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I am freaking obsessed with Jared Leto and his music. Last week I saw that he posted about Finn and mentioned Jon and I did a triple fake because I thought FB was messing with me. Its incredibly cool that Jon is in touch with him and he wrote the intro.

I know! You had no idea how cool Jon actually is, did you? :wink:

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey now, I've always liked Jon but you are right I never would have guessed his Jared Leto connection. If only he could arrange a meeting for me.....

In other news I hate that I can't go back to my posts and fix stupid spelling errors. I meant triple TAKE, not triple fake. That just sounds dumb.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Really enjoyed the Post article, and have now downloaded Finn onto my iPad...it is next in line to be read! One of the downsides of ebooks...can't get the author's autograph!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly