• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Gravel, anyone?

geargrrl

Angel Diva
I think I love my Cutthroat. I've hardly ridden my mountain bike this year. I am even dabbling in easy bikepacking. Anyone else?

Attachments

• 20220622_111917.jpg
    20220622_111917.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
MTB will always be my go-to, but any time trails are wet or I want to get some big miles in, I love taking my Kona Rove out on the local dirt roads. It's even fun to take the Rove on easy singletrack. I replaced the stock bars (which I think were just road bars) with the widest ones I could find, which makes it much more comfortable and stable (for me anyway). I have friends who love their flat-bar gravel bikes, and tbh as a mountain biker I get it; drop bar bikes are a BIT TWITCHY on class IV roads. It will be super-interesting to see how gravel bike design progresses in the next few years.

Central Vermont is a gravel-riding paradise, and it's really exploded here lately. We even have some great races and events, including the Ranger in June, the new Roots ride in late July and the very-rugged Overland in Brownsvile in late August.

I absolutely love being able to avoid the traffic on paved roads, which scares me more than anything.

@geargrrl Would love to hear more about your bikepacking adventures!

Rovey McRove Face small file.png

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Why are some of my photos loading sideways. Anyone know?

Attachments

• 20220622_113140.jpg
    20220622_113140.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220624_110028.jpg
    20220624_110028.jpg
    788.4 KB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly