• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Grand Targhee

slyfox4

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Possibly! Last year the first Monday of March we got 30 inches. I was skiing alone that day and it was so deep that I was wearing my backcountry beacon and backpack with shovel (and almost needed to use the shovel!). The mountain was a sea of disembodied torsos searching for lost skis that day. I managed to keep mine attached and had tons of fun. Fingers crossed it happens again!
Fingers crossed it’s better than east coast ice! I’d be delighted with any amount of powder!

Sparky

Angel Diva
I’m excited to ski Grand Targhee for the first time too! Will make a trip up from Jackson Hole this week. @mountainwest will you be out any day this week, maybe we can meet up for a few runs?

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m excited to ski Grand Targhee for the first time too! Will make a trip up from Jackson Hole this week. @mountainwest will you be out any day this week, maybe we can meet up for a few runs?
I will be there tomorrow and then possibly Friday or Sunday (I will have a better idea on timing as the week progresses. If it continues dumping snow, I might ski Teton Pass this weekend instead.)

slyfox4

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
GUYS! Oh my god. Wow. I am blown away. Can’t wait to plan my next trip here. Skied 3/5 and it was a hard packed day, but with blue skies and some clouds. The locals said the snow was crap and I thought it was better than most days at Loon! Couldn’t quite see the Tetons, but they peeked through here and there. Today we skied (after a crazy morning) and there was about 6-8” across the board. Wow. Holy moly. Really low viz up top so we stuck to the Shoshone lift and played in the trees and had a seriously good day! We ended our day over at Sacajawea..can’t wait to go back there tomorrow! I am so blown away. The powder is amazing. Can I move here yet?!?!

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
GUYS! Oh my god. Wow. I am blown away. Can’t wait to plan my next trip here. Skied 3/5 and it was a hard packed day, but with blue skies and some clouds. The locals said the snow was crap and I thought it was better than most days at Loon! Couldn’t quite see the Tetons, but they peeked through here and there. Today we skied (after a crazy morning) and there was about 6-8” across the board. Wow. Holy moly. Really low viz up top so we stuck to the Shoshone lift and played in the trees and had a seriously good day! We ended our day over at Sacajawea..can’t wait to go back there tomorrow! I am so blown away. The powder is amazing. Can I move here yet?!?!
Make sure you hit the Chief Joe side for good tree and off-piste skiing!
The Shoshone area is a gem for drills and just playing and taking it easy, for sure. I wish all mountains had areas like that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna