• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Got the Head Wild Joy for $199

Soujan

Angel Diva
I'm at Stowe for the weekend and they are having a sale on last season's demo skis. I wasn't looking for a new ski but as I was walking by the ski shop inside the Spruce Peak Lodge, DH pointed out the ski sale. They had several pairs of Head Wild Joys for $199. They are practically brand new. I took them out for a demo ,which cost $70 for half a day, and decided I might as well pay the additional $130 and get a new pair of skis! They are definitely skis I'll have to grow into.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Great deal. I tried the Wild Joy last year and really liked it. $199 is a screaming deal.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
@Soujan - that is fantastic! Yay for end of season deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly